Connecting studios at Animal Kingdom lodge?

Rgood2us

Earning My Ears
:confused3

I am taking a party of 6 to Walt Disney World in July. It is cheaper to go through David's Disney Vacation Club rentals and get 2 studios than it is to get one suite at All Star Music. Does anyone know if there is such a thing as connecting studio rooms at Animal Kingdom Lodge?

Thank you

I am not aware of any studios that connect to another studio but someone will correct me if I am wrong. We had 3 studios booked in early December through David's and our reservations were linked. We ended up in the same section, on the same floor with two studios next to each other and one just down the hall with a 1 bedroom between.

No, there are no studios that connect to other studios. Studios connect to one bedrooms to make two bedrooms.

Studios do not connect to another studio at any DVC.
A studio may connect to one-bedroom - this is called 2 bedroom lock-off.

You will need to either get 2-studios with at least one adult in each studio.
Or a 2-bedroom.

Meggybear...thank you! I was hoping it was not totally impossible to get 2 studios next to, or close together. I hate that so many of the larger family options are so expensive. The "value" suites are so high and so are the cabins.

Thank you for the information.

Shannon

There are very few adjoining studios at the DVC resorts.

It helps to think of the DVC villas as building blocks. A studio and one bedroom villa can connect to make a (lockoff) two-bedroom villa. So you're not going to find a whole bunch of studios clustered together. There is the occasional adjoining pair, but the great majority are distributed throughout the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter