Congratulations Corey & Julie!!

Congratulations! This is very exciting. Good luck and enjoy everyday. Once that little one gets here nothing is the same.

I have to say it makes me smile a sinister smile when I find out someone is expecting their first child. They have no real idea what they are getting into. :lmao:

Corey--take pictures every month of Julie's changing figure. My latest picture of my sister is her showing her belly the day after giving birth (2 weeks ago)---she embraced the changing.

Corey--take pictures every month of Julie's changing figure. My latest picture of my sister is her showing her belly the day after giving birth (2 weeks ago)---she embraced the changing.

Ewww, not everyone wants that to go on record...:scared1:

Congrats, Julie and Corey!! Y'all will be fabulous parents and the baby will have lots of "uncles" to spoil him/her!

He has been since week 4! It is really cool to see the changes! I am loving it!

Ewww, not everyone wants that to go on record...:scared1:
She is dressed in the pictures. Sis would kill me if i told her that she looks a lot like Mom. The funny thing is that one of the headlines of a Boston newspaper on July 15 or 16 says--- "Now is the time to worry". :rotfl2:

Just in case you have not been congratulated (yeah what am I thinking) ....

Congratulations.

Your child will be so lucky to be brought up in the world of Disney. And to have WDW so close.

Take good care of yourself and know that we all will pray for a safe pregnancy and childbirth.

All the best.

Just in case you have not been congratulated (yeah what am I thinking) ....

Congratulations.

Your child will be so lucky to be brought up in the world of Disney. And to have WDW so close.

Take good care of yourself and know that we all will pray for a safe pregnancy and childbirth.

All the best.

Amen to that! I couldn't have said it better myself! (so I will just quote you instead!)

Congratulations Julie and Corey - I am so happy for you both :cloud9:

Will it be Aurora if it's a girl??? Julie's gonna be posting a lot more now just so she can see her new ticker :)

Congratulations!!!! Hope you have a wonderful and easy time with it.

This will be the most spoiled child... Can you imagine Pete with a baby to spoil, and Walter...ohh and Kevin and John... WOW oh WOW.. Then there are all of us!!!

Congrats Julie and CorEy.. There is nothing like your first pregnancy and first of everything...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter