CONGRATS: gamedudegame & GeologyGirl on winning this week's Best Game Room and Quest!

vmkfan13

DIS Veteran
Best Guest Room

Just a short walk from Adventureland, you'll discover VMK Waterfall's Hidden Treasure! Enter this room from beneath the waterfall and find yourself surrounded by earthly treasures and – better yet – friends!

Freshy greets all his guests and welcomes them to his treasure filled room. Come and share stores of discovery and adventure – and finding the greatest treasure of all: friendship!

The Best Guest Room Winner receives:
- 2000 credits
- A free room (Typhoon Lagoon)
- Best Guest Room Award Pin
- Plus! A party in Club 33!

Best Game Room

Do you know what could get you banned from VMK? Then sounds like you should brush up on the VMK Values. How about a game of Moment of Truth with your host, gamedudegame.

Answer fun and challenging questions based on the values and rules of VMK. Not ready to put your knowledge to the test just yet? Then have a seat in the audience and cheer on your favorite contestant!

The Best Game Room Winner receives:- 2000 credits
- A free room (Blizzard Beach)
- Best Game Room Award Pin

Best Quest Room

Great ready to go rafting in The Waters of VMK Quest. Well, not exactly, but you will definitely be in for an exciting adventure as you visit all of the bodies of water across the Kingdom.

On your adventure, you'll find ancient ruins, waterfalls, serene landscapes, and flowing rivers. Then come back to GeologyGirl's room and have a seat in a Kali River seat – you'll feel just like you're racing down the roaring rapids!

The Best Quest Room Winner receives:
- 2000 credits
- A free room (Haunted Mansion Holiday)
- Best Quest Room Award Pin

Yay for GeologyGirl on winning again. She's been my friend since before my dis days.

wow no more mansion room, glad I won best guest when mansion was a prize.

Gratz on best guest. It's a good honer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter