CONGRATS DISboards: nearly 100,000 members!

CleveRocks

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper
I just noticed that, as of 7/2/06 at about 9:00 a.m., DISboards has 99,894 members.

CONGRATULATIONS on nearing the 100,000 member mark. The founders and administrators should be proud, and they all deserve our thanks for providing all of us this forum we enjoy so much.

On the other hand, they couldn't have done it without us, so ...

YOU'RE WELCOME!!! :rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah! You're Welcome!!

and.......

:thanks: thank you so much! our trip will be 10 x better this year, all b/c i found this board! :worship: :worship:

:disrocks:

I'm glad I found the Dis, just in the process of trying to get one of my collegues on the Dis. She is going next year and has not got an idea of how anything works. If she is the 100,000 member do I win a free holiday (hint, hint)

It's amazing to me the difference in my trips...pre-DIS and now! WHAT a difference this community has made in my life both Dianey and everyday! Thanks DIS!

Love it! Were the 100,000 that know to make ADR's and all the other good stuff the poor sad (or will be sad) people that dont have a clue about. Thanks DIS! Your a wealth of information!!!

Yay! But, about the server, more sponsers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Server's driving me crazy!

Not quite sure how long the boards have been operating BUT i seem to recall using them to plan a trip late November 1999. The tips i got must of saved us over $1000.00 US and that was when our dollar was not as strong as it is now (Canadian here) I found codes for hotel off site and car rental. Also learned that if we postponed our trip by one week we would see Christmas decorations and avoid crowds. :santa:

Forgot my name from B4 so had to create a new one for this trip and hey he suits me better. Checking this site daily -- taught me about DING rates for airfare and I keep looking to see if I can find other pointers to save the little money I have. :worship:

Kuddo's to the Dis board:love: truly a gold mine of information!

Big :thumbsup2 to all the non-troll members too.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter