Confused About Tickets

rojoe

Earning My Ears
W are heading down to the HRH for a 3 day 2 night stay. We booked a package through a Travel Agent and I thought we were getting Length of Stay passes. When we picked up the info today she told us that after we check in we have to go to a seperate booth at the parks to get our passes. Apparently we got the 2 day with a third day free pass. Is this the same or different form the Universal Lnght of Stay pass? Will we still get the FOL access if the passes differ? We ARE staying on-site?
I would appreciate any info. Thanks Rojoe

The passes are not what gets you the express (FOL) access. It's the room key from your onsite hotel. You will be fine.

Thanks!! Thats what I thought but I needed to hear it from someone else.

Does anyone know how long you generally have to wait to get on a ride with fotl priviledges? DH thinks the hotel prices are a little steep to justify fotl. Please help me convince him otherwise!

Thanks!

Erin

5-10 minutes. Other people can be standing in line for 45 minutes
to an hour and you are on in less than 10 minutes. IT IS WORTH IT!!! You will love it. Guaranteed.

Erin, I went this past summer (and I'm going again this summer) with my niece, and we WALKED ON every single ride we wanted to. I think the longest we waited was for ET and that was about 15 minutes (compared to those on standby line that had been there at least 30 to 45 minutes! Its the BEST part of the stay, believe me! If your husband finds it too steep maybe you should try staying at Royal Pacific for $99 per night with the Entertainment Card (that's the rate I got). Good luck.:D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter