Confused about signature page

smiths02

DIS Veteran
I did online check in some time ago. My in-laws and oldest son in one stateroom, my husband and youngest two in the other stateroom.
I printed the port arrival form.
I keep seeing something about signature pages? I authorized everyone to check the kids in and out of clubs and take them on/off the ship, so is there something I need to physically print out? If so, how do I print out these signature pages?

There is no longer a signature page. And in fact the page you have printed out isn't really needed either. The check-in person said she didn't need it, it was really just so they could see you have checked in online.

I can confirm NZMUM's information. A signature page is no longer needed. Even if you found and printed out the page, they wouldn't even look at it when you check in. We just did B2B cruises last month (4-nt Bahamas and EBTA) and had printed out a page for each cruise, just in case. Both times checking in at port, the CM didn't want or look at the pages I presented.

You will need to authorize the in laws to take the kids off the boat if they are doing this without you. But that can be done at Guest Services once on board and doesn't need to be completed if you never have the in laws taking them off the ship without you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter