Confused about Radisson at the Port

Melcatfish

<font color=990099>In full planning mode!<br><font
Hi all

I am about to book the Radisson at the Port for the night before our three night Wonder Cruise in August and wondered if you lot could confirm something for me....

I have seen hotel stay + cruise parking rates available but I also seem to remember in some trip reports that poeple have left cars at the Radisson for the duration of their cruise without paying any extra? Can I take the internet saver rate of $85 dollars and still park at the hotel??

Any quick answers greatly appreciated!

Regards
Mel
:Pinkbounc

Yes, you sure can. All guests of the Radisson at the Port are entitled to the cruise parking. We did this on our 10/11/03 cruise, even double-checking with the front desk when we checked in, and had no problem.

Thank you Michele - will go ahead and book it then!

Regards
Mel
:Pinkbounc

If your staying at the Radisson the night after the cruise will the Radisson provide transporation from the docks to the hotel?

Originally posted by Melcatfish
H
I have seen hotel stay + cruise parking rates available but I also seem to remember in some trip reports that poeple have left cars at the Radisson for the duration of their cruise without paying any extra? Can I take the internet saver rate of $85 dollars and still park at the hotel??

Mel, could I trouble you for a link to the Internet saver rate? I'll be on the Magic soon and figure it's worth paying $85 for room AND parking vs $70 for just port parking plus whatever extra a room costs.

Thanks,
Sam

The Raddisson lets you park you car in the front of the hotel or in the convention center lot on their property.
They have a shuttle that will take you and your luggage to the ship. The desk will ask you for a scheduled time to board the shuttle. You and your luggage will be dropped off at the curb and
someone will take your luggage and you will see it again outside your stateroom door.
On your return to the raddisson you and your luggage go to a white tent and then board the shuttle back to the Raddison.
Where you can check in or like us load up your car and head home.
Ps Do not take the 'cruise package' get the low rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter