Concierge??????

chip64

Mouseketeer
Even though we have already booked a pkg. deal for the DL Hotel, I was just curious to know that when we check in for our stay could I possibly ask for an upgrade to Concierge? I know there will be an additional charge for the Concierge, but was just curious to know if anyone has ever done this? If it's available, will the Concierge be worth the extra cost? For instance, what do you get, what is the lounge like? We stayed in Concierge years ago and I honestly can't remember a thing about the foods, drinks, or the lounge itself. So anyone's opinions and or tips would greatly be appreciated!! Thanks, Chip. PS there will be 4 of us. Myself, wife, and our 2 teenage daughters.

Please bump!!!!! Anyone who has stayed in Concierge recently, I really would appreciate any tips!!! Thanks, Chip.

What I do know from reading is, it is not as grand as WDW and not many would do it again at DL.

Yes, we were on Concierge at DL Hotel last September. The only part we used was the lounge at breakfast, so I don't know about afternoon snacks and other offerings.
The breakfast was very well staffed, food always kept replenished, tables were cleared of dishes quickly. There was a nice selection of fruit, muffins, cereals, etc.
The lounge room was smallish and pretty crowded the hour before park opening. Also it was very noisy (well, there were lots of really excited kids!) It was a pretty room with lots of windows (near the top of the building), there was a TV in the corner with movies playing and books and magazines, etc.
The thing I remember best was the fridge stocked with soda, juice, water in small sizes. You were allowed two drinks per person to take with you.
Vickmey

I am not sure about the additional cost at the DL hotel but at Paradise Pier it is an extra $75 per day per room and at the Grand CA it was $100 per day. I would guess DL would be in the same ball park.
I just did the PP concierge and wrote a review about it if you are interested in reading it - it is on the DL report board. From what I have heard the food offerings at the DL hotel are nearly identical to PP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter