• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

concierge level food at WDW vs DL

carmended

Earning My Ears
We are planning a trip in June, to Disney Land, we have been to Disney World Wilderness Lodge twice in the past 4 years. This last time we went to Disney World we stayed at concierge level. We loved it!!!! So now we are planning to either stay at Grand Californian or Disney Land Hotel concierge level. We just wanted to know if the food amounts are the same on this level as they are at Disney World. Thanks for any help!!! :)

All I know from what I've read about WDW and experienced at DL is that DL allows you to take water bottles out of the lounge, and take them to the parks (and get about 2 per person), but WDW will not.

There are many threads about the DLR concierge level on the Disneyland forum, but really quick...they have a Nespresso cappucino machine, they have sodas etc, they have simple breakfasty stuff (bagels, pastries), Uncrustables, snacky stuff later, and in the evenings one hot appetizer type thing (the only one we could eat was a vegetarian egg roll that was VERY good) and cheese, fruit, crackers, veggie sticks. They have a time for beer and wine, and a dessert time as well with things like chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

Last year DLH added some great low carb options for breakfast- cheeses and deli meats. Plus sparking wine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter