Concierge FE Deliveries???

CherylSue

Mouseketeer
This might be a silly question, and I might be over thinking it a little....BUT.....

I booked my cruise on the Dream and started thinking about what to do for FE gifts when it dawned on me that concierge staterooms on the Dream are located behind a locked gate, right?

At least that's what I've seen on the pictures, so if I'm wrong please correct me. But if they are located behind a locked gate......how are we going to deliver FE gifts to those on our exchange list if they are staying in a concierge level room??:confused3

Can anyone answer this question about Concierge FE deliveries? I am wondering because I have an FE on my next cruise with people on the list in concierge staterooms.

Only been in concierge on the Fantasy (but the Dream should be the same). There is no gate to get to the rooms. So FE deliveries would be the same as the other cabins.

Only been in concierge on the Fantasy (but the Dream should be the same). There is no gate to get to the rooms. So FE deliveries would be the same as the other cabins.
When the Dream was new, there were gates for the Concierge room areas. You had to have a Concierge room key to access them. It didn't last long, and the Fantasy was built without the gates.

The Dream is the same now, but wasn't always.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter