Concierge and extra Palo reservations

posey74

Earning My Ears
We are sailing later this year on the Magic and have a one bedroom concierge suite booked. We did concierge last year on our first cruise and found out during dinner at Palo on the last night from our server that we could have had more Palo reservations if we'd wanted, is this true? We would love to have dinner there more than one night (and an extra brunch would rock too!) if so...would this be something you can book before departure through concierge services or do you wait to get on the ship to request this?

We are sailing later this year on the Magic and have a one bedroom concierge suite booked. We did concierge last year on our first cruise and found out during dinner at Palo on the last night from our server that we could have had more Palo reservations if we'd wanted, is this true? We would love to have dinner there more than one night (and an extra brunch would rock too!) if so...would this be something you can book before departure through concierge services or do you wait to get on the ship to request this?

Anyone can book additional Palo seatings once onboard, if there is availability. I'm not sure if being Concierge will let you book additional seatings pre-cruise, or not.

Just wait until you are on board. My experience is that you can basically book Palo through the concierge service as many times as you would like.

DWF

I asked shore side concierge about booking more than one Palo dinner or brunch prior to boarding. They said everybody is limited to one of each prior to sailing. As others said, once you're on board, that rule is gone. We might ask for a second dinner once we board.

Just wait until you are on board. My experience is that you can basically book Palo through the concierge service as many times as you would like.

DWF

Absolutely on the money, Concierge services should be able handle this, they did for us on the Dream last year. ::yes::

Good to know....thanks.

Adding to my ever increasing concierge request list.:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter