Concierege on Dream

We are getting ready to sail out on our first DCL voyage. We are booked in a Category 05D stateroom, and our DS8 is SOOOO looking forward to sleeping in the bunk bed that pulls out of the ceiling.

However I am contemplating a upgrade Category T Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite if its available when we check in at the port. The category says it sleeps 5 but I only see 4 beds (king/queen in master, sofa bed, and Murphy Bed). Where is the 5th? Is there a bunk that pulls from the ceiling? Or is it a queen sleeper sofa that sleeps 2?

I want the upgrade if it affordable, but might let it go if it means my son has to sleep on a Murphy Bed and loses out on the bunk. What to do? What to do?

It's a double convertible sofa. A sofa bed that pulls out from the bottom, not the Pullman-style single bed.

We are getting ready to sail out on our first DCL voyage. We are booked in a Category 05D stateroom, and our DS8 is SOOOO looking forward to sleeping in the bunk bed that pulls out of the ceiling.

However I am contemplating a upgrade Category T Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite if its available when we check in at the port. The category says it sleeps 5 but I only see 4 beds (king/queen in master, sofa bed, and Murphy Bed). Where is the 5th? Is there a bunk that pulls from the ceiling? Or is it a queen sleeper sofa that sleeps 2?

I want the upgrade if it affordable, but might let it go if it means my son has to sleep on a Murphy Bed and loses out on the bunk. What to do? What to do?

What ship? If it's the Dream or Fantasy, then another option would be booking a Cat V. It's a slightly bigger room than a 5D and still has a drop down bunk. And its Concierge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter