Conciege Service

3timecruiser

Mouseketeer
We are staying in the cat 3 which includes concierge service. When do they contact us and should I do all my planning for excursions, palo's, etc. through them?

Hi 3 timer!

They never contacted us. We received a letter after our deposit giving us a number to call within 60 days prior and 2 days before sailing.

I called on that day and reserved our Dolphin Encounter in Nassau. Since this was a 4 day, I left all other ressies for when we got there.

We checked in to a resort before since we had land/sea package. At our resort we were given a letter to meet Concierge between a certain time to book ressies on the ship and get the kids signed up for their clubs. It was very easy!

I have a trip report posted on the other board that describes our Cat3 services in more detail.

We rebooked Cat3 for a 7 day! That way we'll be able to enjoy it more!

Ask any questions you'd like!

Thanks! I'll read your report. Got the cat 3 for the space with our two teenagers, the concierge is a very nice added benefit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter