• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Computer question help.....

lizzytizzy

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I am hoping you can help me. I had made reservations for my DDP and was wondering if there's a way that I can see ALL my reservations under my account. Or do I have to type the confirmation number in one at a time?

Thanks!:surfweb::dance3::yay::woohoo:

You have to enter them separately. There is a button to click on that allows you to add another ADR before pulling any of them up. Simply click that and another line will open up. Do this for each of your ADRs and then click submit and all of your ADRs will come up on one page.

You have to enter them separately. There is a button to click on that allows you to add another ADR before pulling any of them up. Simply click that and another line will open up. Do this for each of your ADRs and then click submit and all of your ADRs will come up on one page.

This is my biggest beef with the online system. How hard is it to tie ADR reservation to conformation number of a package? or add them with the log in for the site? :confused3 I just don't get the Disney site's clunkiness at all. with all the imagineering they pull off they can't hire a decent websmaster??!

This is my biggest beef with the online system. How hard is it to tie ADR reservation to conformation number of a package? or add them with the log in for the site? :confused3 I just don't get the Disney site's clunkiness at all. with all the imagineering they pull off they can't hire a decent websmaster??!

I agree! I've read somewhere that somebody went in for an 8 pm dinner ressie and they were surprised that they also had a 7:55 ressie as well. I was hoping that there was a way to just type in the resort confirmation number and all my reservations would be pulled up at the same time! This way, if we're double booked or booked for something else that we had no intention of goig to, we could cancel it. I guess the phone will be my best friend as my trip gets closer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter