COMPLETE Progress Sketch Swap CLOSED

That is the angriest zebra I have ever seen. :)

They are so stinkin' adorable. You are such a good mom. :cloud9:

I have offically finished 7 out of my 10 groups. I'm going to finish up the last 3 over the next week or so and then work on the sport and more wap. I'm hoping to mail everything in the same package. That way I can save a little postage!
S :)

I'm finished! Here are my last 2 groups.

Group C2 - the black photo mats look really in your face, but when there's a photo on them, they look nice with the page.
Sketch002.jpg

Group D2 - this page gave me more trouble than any of the others - I redid it 3 times and this is the one I'm happy with.
Sketch004.jpg

I agree, it is the hardest. I'm still reworking mine. :sad2: It didn't look that bad when I picked it.

I really like both of them DIT. The paper on D is so cute!!

I think I should re-phrase that. Sketch D was challenging; sketch F was super easy -- they average out in the end.

Susan, your box is here.

I will open if after the slave driver leaves me alone. DH picked a day off today and now I get to help do everything he thinks needs to be done. :sad2:

Thanks. :)

It would be so bad if that man didn't think I was stronger than I really am. Lugging up ceiling high bookcase carcasses is harder than he thinks for me. First, the dang thing is heavy. And awkward. And it has stupid sharp edges. [finally found my leather gloves, that helped lots] And then I get the top end and have to lean forward to keep it from hitting the ceiling on the stairs. Did I mention I have zero balance? And I'm climbing up the stairs, backwards. Bet that would have been a sight. Oh and did I mention there are 8 of these things?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Actually, there weren't extremely heavy. However, the way I had to hold them did not so comfortable things to my shoulders.

I did get a totally excellent Mexican lunch out of it though. :thumbsup2

I opened the box. The pages look so amazing in person. I love the texture/dimension details that don't show up well in photos. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter