Compilation of historic DCL *GT sailings and other discounts

We sailed on a VGT on the 5/5 Dream.

There were also VGTs available on our 9/1 Fantasy.

Thanks for doing this!!

No problem! The idea was to keep up with DCL discounts like mouse savers does with historical WDW discounts. Makes me feel better when deciding whether or not to gamble on a last Minute rate. :thumbsup2

I noticed you have some of the military rates listed. Can you pretty please continue to list those too? We are booked on a military rate (MTO) on the Nov 10 Magic sailing. November 3 was also available (other dates too, but didn't pay attention!)

Absolutely!:goodvibes

The 5/21 Alaska cruise on the Wonder had IGT rates. :)

Added :thumbsup2

The 9/3 wonder Alaska/Seattle-Vancouver repo offered *GT

Added:thumbsup2

More military (MTO) rates:

Dream October 21, 2012, October 28, 2012, November 01, 2012, November 11, 2012, November 15, 2012

Magic : October 13, 2012, October 20, 2012, October 27, 2012, November 24, 2012, December 01, 2012, December 08, 2012, December 15, 2012, December 21, 2012

Wonder: 11/04/2012, 11/25/2012, 12/02/2012

More military (MTO) rates:

Dream October 21, 2012, October 28, 2012, November 01, 2012, November 11, 2012, November 15, 2012

Magic : October 13, 2012, October 20, 2012, October 27, 2012, November 24, 2012, December 01, 2012, December 08, 2012, December 15, 2012, December 21, 2012

Wonder: 11/04/2012, 11/25/2012, 12/02/2012

Wow, thx! I am on my phone now but will add these when I get home!

Oct 18 Dream had a VGT rate for a few days but it seems to have disappeared again!

All 4 of the Wonder pacific coast cruises (sep-oct 2012) offered military discount before they sold out.

I believe that when Nov 24 was released, so was IGT and VGT for Dec 1.

As of yesterday (Oct 1), Dec 8 was also released - IGT and VGT. That is of note to us as we are booked for Dec 8 and we are now trying to entice others to join us, at a rate lower than what we booked in Feb 2011.

It is appearing that almost every sailing has *GT.

dgkjh said:
As of yesterday (Oct 1), Dec 8 was also released - IGT and VGT. That is of note to us as we are booked for Dec 8 at a rate lower than what we booked in Feb 2011.

We moved a dummy date to the Dec 8 date so we got the 10% off & have $275 OBC from DCL (plus my OBC from my TA) what seems like ages ago. After doing the math, VGT rate is only about a $200ish difference than what we paid. Yes, $200 is $200, but I specifically chose my 5E room #8188 & that is worth it to me rather than taking the gamble.

Now, once that difference hits $500+, then we'll talk!

Bottom line, I personally am still happy I booked in advance rather than gambling with the VGT rate.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I believe that when Nov 24 was released, so was IGT and VGT for Dec 1.

As of yesterday (Oct 1), Dec 8 was also released - IGT and VGT. That is of note to us as we are booked for Dec 8 and we are now trying to entice others to join us, at a rate lower than what we booked in Feb 2011.

It is appearing that almost every sailing has *GT.

Added them, thanks!:thumbsup2

It sure does look like most every sailing was included. I think I remember May 5 being offered too, but don't want to add it w/o confirmation from someone.

I'm not sure if you are also specifically noting the Military discounts? I just booked my Mom and I on the 12/8 Fantasy sailing with the MTO offer. I show they have the 12/1 sailing available too. My Mom is a retired military spouse and I've been wanting to treat her so with her discount, I am! :thumbsup2

A few Dream December sailings just opened as well.... We were going to go on the Dream but they weren't available or showing on Thursday when I booked us - so we jumped on the Fantasy!

Heather

I'm not sure if you are also specifically noting the Military discounts? I just booked my Mom and I on the 12/8 Fantasy sailing with the MTO offer. I show they have the 12/1 sailing available too. My Mom is a retired military spouse and I've been wanting to treat her so with her discount, I am! :thumbsup2

A few Dream December sailings just opened as well.... We were going to go on the Dream but they weren't available or showing on Thursday when I booked us - so we jumped on the Fantasy!

Heather

Added them:thumbsup2
Military disc wasn't my original plan for the list but it was requested and I don't mind obliging! Anything that helps us save money and get an idea of future discounts works for me!

Added them:thumbsup2
Military disc wasn't my original plan for the list but it was requested and I don't mind obliging! Anything that helps us save money and get an idea of future discounts works for me!

Thanks for doing this - it's been very helpful to see how many sailings did have the *GT rates! :)

Heather

I agree:goodvibes and you are welcome!

Makes me feel pretty good about our chances of a May/June discounted sailing for 2013:cool1:

Funny - I'd keeping an eye out for the *GT June 2013 Fantasy sailings - or anytime next summer. I plan on booking a 2014 when they are released, but if the *GT for 2013 is cheaper or pretty close - then we'll jump on it! Fingers crossed :cool1:

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter