Comp Tickets Linked both to DLR and WDW Question

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
I linked two comp tickets to both DLR and WDW and assigned one to myself and one to hubby (on both sites) since we had a November DLR trip planned and a possible December WDW trip planned. We were not able to go to DLR, in November, but did just go to WDW in December. For that December trip, I then purchased 2 more tickets AND got 2 more comp tickets to use. So in December, we used 4 tickets. I have NO idea what tickets we used and have NO idea if the two remaining tickets I see in the DLR app are valid. Who/what number do I reach out to to confirm? Thanks!

While waiting on line, I started a chat on the app and provided them with the barcode for each of the tickets and she responded that they "look" valid. Do I trust this?

... Who/what number do I reach out to to confirm? Thanks!
The phone number given on the DLR website (https://disneyland.disney.go.com/travel-information/) for questions about previously purchased park tickets is 714/781-4636. I don't know if this is the right number for you, but at least it is somewhere to start. The CM on the phone should be able to verify what the chat CM told you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter