• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Comments on Itinerary Please...

RebeccaLovesDisney

DIS Veteran
I would appreciate all you WDW experts commenting on the itinerary I've come up with thus far. We plan to get 5-day park hoppers and DH does not want to do MVMCP (thinks it's too late). Thanks!! :)

Wed, 12/8 - Arrive PC around 6:30. Dinner at PC, swim.

Thurs, 12/9 - MK EMH - stay until noonish. Hop to MGM - do "big
attractions" and stay for Fantasmic.

Fri, 12/10 - MK 9:00 until 4 or 5ish. Hop to Epcot for
evening and Illuminations.

Sat, 12/11 - Sat, 12/18 - DCL. :boat:

Sat, 12/18 - Arrive CSR. Resort, swim, laundry day. Dinner at
BOMA.

Sun, 12/19 - AK all day 9-6.

Mon, 12/20 - MGM 9-3ish. Hop to Epcot 4-9ish. (See attractions
while others wait for Illuminations.)

Tues, 12/21 - Epcot - 9-4ish. Hop to MK. Dinner at CP. Stay for
Spectro and Wishes.

Wed, 12/22 - Flight home in afternoon.

So what do you think? Am I overlooking anything? Too much park hopping?

Looks really good!!!! Except you forgot the part where your bag handler (me) meets up with you on the first day!!!

You're going exactly a year from our trip! Your itinerary looks good. You didn't mention who is going. (If you have children, the ages make a difference). If it is just you and DH, looks good. We did AK the first day because the kids hadn't been to WDW yet and we didn't want to start with what we consider the best (MK) and have them "less happy" from there. We opted for MVMCP. It was beautiful and Wishes was better that night, but I can see opting out of it if you're budget conscious. We also did the cruise, but we did it last. It will be interesting to hear your trip report and see how it was to come back and do parks some more. Our idea was to rest after the whirlwind tour of parks! But we also travelled with 4 children...

Best wishes to you. Don't miss WISHES!!!!

Thanks guys! We are travelling with two kids - ages 10 and 7. We're doing MK first mainly because we expect the crowds at WDW to be much higher after our cruise than before. Since MK will probably be most affected by the crowds, we wanted to see most of it early in the trip.

I think having something to look forward to after the cruise will be a good thing - kind of a transition back to reality.

And yes, we will definitly not be travelling light. Soon, I need to really decide on what to pack and how to pack efficiently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter