Coming out of lurkdom with a question

zookeeperto9

Earning My Ears
Hi! Found this great site and have enjoyed lurking. So, I have decided to introduce myself. I am Erica, living in freezing cold Minnesota and proud mom to 9 little monkeys. We are heading to DW for our 2nd visit in January. Driving the MH down and staying at the Fort. So, here is my question. I booked online, but there is no way to list 2 adults and 9 kidlets. So, I listed 2 of the monkeys as adults and didn't list the baby at all. The question is this, will this be a big headache for me? Should I just call and have them modify the ressie to list everyone correctly, just make the changes at check in, or is it not even necessary to change anything. I am most worried about KTW for EMH. Do the KTW even list adult or child? Does baby even need to show a KTW for EMH? Will they kick us out because we technically have 11 people onsite when the limit is 10? Good golly, I know I sound like I am worrying about some pretty lame stuff. But, when you have a crew the size of mine to plan for, I have to plan for every little "glitch" or the fun will be marred by chaos! Man, planning for fun is a lot of work, especially when you are trying to keep secrets from little ears!! Thanks for listening to my ramblings!

Sounds like you're going to have a fun trip!! :cool1:

Technically, as you know, you are only supposed to have 10 people on a site. But, personally, I don't think the baby matters, since there is no charge for babies anyway. :)

Shhhh....you didn't hear that from me! ;)

Don't list the 2 kids as adults or they will charge an extra person charge (after the first 2 adults)...

Don't list the 2 kids as adults or they will charge an extra person charge (after the first 2 adults)...

Seriously? That is nuts. So, do you think I should call and change it, or just take care of it when we check in?

Sounds like you're going to have a fun trip!! :cool1:

Technically, as you know, you are only supposed to have 10 people on a site. But, personally, I don't think the baby matters, since there is no charge for babies anyway. :)

Shhhh....you didn't hear that from me! ;)

Thanks! I can't wait. So much to do though since we will be gone for about a month! Technically, I have 2 little ones that are "no charges" since I have a 2 year old and a 9 month old! So, they should only count as 1 right :rolleyes1

Since you made it online, I'm not sure. It couldn't hurt to call, but I don't know who... I don't think CRO can see online reservations and FTW doesn't get the reservation information until 5 days prior...

I would give them a call. The online system has difficulty with more than 1 infant.

Your official site count is 2 adults, 7 kids, 2 infants. You are NOT over your site limit.

The kiddos under three will not need or receive resort IDs. If you leave two of the kiddos as adults that will be $4 per night extra plus tax. That can add up!!

What Carol said... (she said it much better than I did) Have a great time!

Central Reservations CAN see the online reservations. So call 407-WDISNEY

Definitely call CRO to get it fixed. Trying to get problems/issues resolved at check-in is a nightmare. My last check-in has resulted in five additional charges posted to my credit card and I'm still trying to get it resolved. Plus they also double charged me for my 30 day stay and I still have that authorization posted to my credit card. Thank goodness I have a high credit limit because Disney has tied up alot of my available credit with their mistakes.

Welcome! I agree that you should call and explain the situation. Let us know how it all turns out! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter