comfort suites

maggiebelle

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has ever checked in at the comfort suites in Nassau to use the facility at the Paradise ( Not sure of the correct name of the hotel) I will be going April.

Thanks.

Maggie

I think the hotel you're thinking of is the Atlantis. Yes, there are many on the boards who book at Comfort to use the amenities at the Atlantis. It is cheaper to to book at the Comfort Inn (although some people going in slow seasons have gotten good rates directly at the Atlantis). I have a room booked for 2/11 for our cruise. I paid $187 versus $375. From what I understand, you can check in early and have full access to all the waterslides etc. at Atlantis which is across the street.
Hope this helps...
Jenn

Yes the Comfort Suites is less expensive than booking at Atlantis (usually) but we're crusing on March 30 and the Comfort Suites has been booked for April 1 for weeks now so I'm out of luck on that choice. IF you want the Comfort Suites, book now. I was surprised they were already booked.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest