Comfort Suites - Paradise Island

hsteacher

Mom of a Disney Princess and Prince
I just paid the balance for our upcoming cruise and went to the Comfort Suites website and found that there is no availability on April 1. I don't really need a room, I just want to use Atlantis pools, slides, and beach. I've done the DCL excursion but was hoping to be able to use more facilities. Checked out the Atlantis site for possible rooms there and they are well into the 400's. Any suggestions here?? I don't mind paying for a room and never using it but I guess they can't sell rooms they don't have. Any suggestions?

Call the resort directly to make absolute sure they have no rooms. Somtimes the info on the web site is not accurate. You can always check back periodically to see if there is a cancellation.
Good Luck
Jenn

Perhaps you could locate another family cruising with you who would be interested in "sharing" the Atlantis room. That would cut the price in half for you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter