Comfort Suites Orlando (near Universal) or Amerisuites Universal

peppersugar

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels--we're only going to have 1 day avail to do IOA--most of our time is being spent at Disney at All Star Movies--need space for six so these two suite hotels are closest. I understand that the on-site hotels only can have max of 5 people--is that correct?

Peppersugar,

I stayed at the Comfort Suites in 1999. If you are staying just 1 night, I'm sure this hotel will be fine.

The rooms are a little bigger then a normal room, I think they call them junior suites. There are 2 double beds and a couch, I can't remember if it opens up or not. The room decor was on the old side, which made me feel that the room was dirty, but, it really wasn't.

The pool area was o.k., nothing fancy.

The free continental breakfast buffett was good.

If your only staying 1 night, I'm sure it will be o.k. It's in the middle of nowhere, and there is no onsite restaurant. The pool bar serves drinks and light food.

We stayed 6 nights and I was o.k with the visit, not thrilled, not totally turned off.

Sleep Inn is right across from Universal, and has Suites that are identical to Confort Suites. The Sleep Inn is brand new and gorgeous. Comfort is older. I highly recommend looking that way.

Both hotels are from the same chain.

Hope this helps.

If so, I am Doomed!

Disney, USF, IOA, BGT, SW weekly since 1997
Quarterly since birth!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest