Comfort Suites Nassau

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
It's been awhile since i last booked...can't remember which of the following taxes you 'skip' if u just do the check in/out for the Atlantis wristbands?

Just wondering how much over $314.66 I'll get dinged;), base rate, pre tax was $253xx. I seem to recall we skip the energy surcharge:confused3. Not sure re the 3rd/4th person over age 16 as $40 extra though. DS will be a month over the limit. Site didn't ask his age when i booked.:rolleyes1

Estimated Total:
$314.66 (US Dollar) including taxes of: 14.00%, and a tax of: 12.95 PER PERSON PER DAY Occupancy Tax

now for the extras on confirmation:

Energy surcharge: 12.95 per adult per night.

These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th adults in room are chgd 40.00 per night+tax and service charges.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter