Comfort Stations

During daytime hours they're usually open, but after 10 pm or so (if memory serves) you'll need a magic band or similar.

The laundry room is always locked, necessitating a band (etc)

I don't know if using the smartphone app works in the Fort for opening comfort station doors yet, as it does in other resorts.

During daytime hours they're usually open, but after 10 pm or so (if memory serves) you'll need a magic band or similar.

The laundry room is always locked, necessitating a band (etc)

I don't know if using the smartphone app works in the Fort for opening comfort station doors yet, as it does in other resorts.
Thank you for responding! I was wondering how that works and now that they aren’t providing magic bands if you need to buy one so you’ll have access during your stay.

Thank you for responding! I was wondering how that works and now that they aren’t providing magic bands if you need to buy one so you’ll have access during your stay.

No problem :) You'll probably get a card or other media if you don't have a m.b.

We're going in June, our first time post covid so I'm sure some things will have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter