Comfort INN LBV Palm Pkwy

Goofy&Sleepy

Mouseketeer
anybody stayed here? Looking at 1 night & have some free points to use? Doesn't look like they have a breakfast incld. Is it near DTD? There are 2 A/2C of us.

Thanks.

Is it possible you are thinking of the Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista at 8442 Palm Parkway? I think they changed this property a while ago from a Comfort Inn to a Clarion Inn.

If this is the property you mean, then no, they do not have free breakfast. We often do trips here when we are only staying one night and want a cheap clean place to sleep & shower. Rooms were updated recently. Standard rooms have two double beds, mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Pool is basic with a cute splash zone area for the little ones. It's always been clean and staff friendly. Depending on season standard rooms range form $39-$79 a night. I always request a parking lot side room as the others face the 4 and can get a bit loud. I just stayed here last Sat. for $39. Really for the price it's a great place.

It's about a 5 minute drive to Hotel Plaza Blvd and three or four minutes more to DTD.

Yes, it is now Clarion Inn LBV. It was renamed in October of last year.
We stayed last year (November) and are staying again this November. That shows how much we liked it (for the price we paid).

Throughout the year, they have specials where breakfast is included. We are paying 49.00 a night including free breakfast for the 4 of us. We got this price via travelzoo offer (no longer available).

You can read the review I left on TripAdvisor here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...a_Vista-Orlando_Florida.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT

Camilo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter