come trade with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
luv2playallday said:
I have the beach towels that were on sale at Disney shopping to trade. Somehow my order got submitted twice, and I have 2X the towels I needed :eek: :eek:

I could use a couple of towels! I tried and tried to buy some but it did not work out!

I have to give various McDonalds collectables, mostly the the little dolls dressed as mickey, Minnie, Pinnochio, Jasmine. Not opened.

I also have a belle costume great for dress up and a pink 24 month care bears cotume jumper. Cute and lightweight.

Hello! I am on the hunt for a Lilo doll (vinyl..not plush) and an Ariel(Little Mermaid) Barbie with the clothes on..not naked! LOL! I have lots of stuff to trade, just let me know what your looking for!

LIZ

Strawberry Shortcake w/ Custard Doll Set...brand new in package.

Ginger Snap w/ Chocolate Chipmunk Doll Set...brand new in package.

Strmtrooper 96 , I would be itnerested in the above items...thanks, kristin

aww, Man! I went away for the weekend and missed some good trades!
I still have:
~Mr. Potato Buzz stuff
~2 new luggage tags (AAA package)
~ a 50th celebration commemorative map (came with the AAA package)
~2 Buzz Lightyear light chasers from WDW
~McDonalds CARS and Pirates toys
~2 red lanyards with plastic pocket (no pins)
~an "older style" Pal Mickey
~a bride costume (DD called it Ariel's wedding dress)
~Stephanie (from Lazytown) costume size 2/3
~a Pirates of the Carribean watch (it was $10.00 with purchase )
~Rolie Polie Olie house and figures

I would like to trade for-
~kids sized fanny packs
~Pins and pin backs
~anything my kids would like!

Mickeys.friend said:
Hello! I am on the hunt for a Lilo doll (vinyl..not plush) and an Ariel(Little Mermaid) Barbie with the clothes on..not naked! LOL! I have lots of stuff to trade, just let me know what your looking for!

LIZ

I have one of those! Her hair is a little messy, but she still has her bikini top and fins! PM me if you're interested-
Kris

This is a neat idea! I have some official Disney trading pins for trade! My dd (4) would love a tinkerbell, jasmine, or little mermaid costume.

I just can't resist any longer!

I am looking for:
Christmas Ornaments that are just the princess dress in:
Cinderella, Sleeping Beuty and Belle (is there a Jasmine? Need her to)
Those little miniature collectable bags that are like grab bags? I have always wanted them

I have baby clothes in Disney, pooh and some gap and gymboree. I will get the exact sizes and post them.

I am looking for size 10-12 peter pan and captain hook costums, We are taking our first ever trip to the world (going on the GG fireworks cruise) And then the cruise.

I have a peter pan costume, size 3-4. It has green pants(hunter green), olive colored shirt, the green hat with red feather, brown boot covers, and the little foam sword. My son is tiny so it still fit him when he was 4 1/2. I am open to most anything to trade for it, let me know if anyone is interested and what you have to trade. I have a 5 yr old boy and a 3 yr old girl.

Great thread, OP!

I'm desperately looking for a Capt. Jack Sparrow costume in child size (7/8 or medium)-gently used condition is okay.

I have a brand new singing Belle and Beast doll set. These are the 15" dolls from the Before They Were Princesses line.

I also have a brand new blue Power Ranger costume with muscles (mask included)

I'll have to see what else I have--I know I have tons of stuff to trade. If you have a Jack Sparrow Costume, PM me and maybe we can work out something.

I have 1 of the "when Walts away" Clocks when we were on the silver package it was one of the choices you could use wishes for and we ended up with so many extra wishes our last day we got each kid a clock one for me and I have an extra it is a desk with a Walt Name plate with a plie of books and a castle in it then mickey is all around it starting with Steamboat then sorcerer then classic with some different hats there is a little clock on the front that says Walt Disney World

I have 3 kids girls are 9 and 7 boy is 3 so anything you think we need that you want to trade for it let me knwo (would love pal Mickey but looks like I'd have to wait in line)

I have a Sleeping Beauty costume in size 2/3 up for trade. I also have the crown and wand, but they are pending with someone.

I'd love to trade for a Belle crown and wand or shoes in size 7/8 (depending on the style). Or LMK what you have up for grabs, I'm pretty open to suggestions :-)

Mickeys.friend said:

LIZ

We have one of those - and I think the girls are ready to let her go -- let me find out and PM me later if you still are looking for one

I have a brand new singing Belle and Beast doll set. These are the 15" dolls from the Before They Were Princesses line.

Would love this....Let me kwnow waht you want??????

Trading your kids old stuff is the best idea! We are looking for a pin bag.

Here's what we have...

Computer Games:
~Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame- Compatible with Mac or Windows
~The Berenstain Bears( "In The Dark")
~Arthur's Birthday
~Disney's Zoog Genius- Windows 95/98/ME and Mac
~Reader Rabbit's Interactive Reading Journey 2
~Hasbro Candyland Adventure- Windows or Mac
~Hasbro Operation- Windows 98/95
~Arthur's Reading Race
~Putt-Putt Enter's the Race- Win. 98/95/3.1 or Mac
~Your Notebook With help from Amelia -Windows 95/98 and Mac
~Detective Barbie- Win. 95
~Hasbro Fun Pack Includes: Mr. Potatoe Head, Play Doh Creations, and Playskool Puzzels- Win. or Mac
~Jumpstart Music-Win. 98/95 and Power Mac
~Fisherprice Dream Dollhouse- Win. 95/3.1
~Mercer Mayer's Just Me and My Mom- PC and Mac
~Barbie Riding Club- Win. 95
~Barbie's Working Woman- Win. 98/95 & Mac

Also:
~ Quantum Leap iQuest
~Game Boy Advance Game's
~The Games are :Monsters Inc.,Mary-kate and Ashley Girls Night Out,Froggers Adventure,Lizzie McGuire On the Go,Super Mario Bros. 3,Finding Nemo,Shrek Hassel In The Castle, and That's So Raven.
~Pink Game Boy Advance
~Disney CD's : Disney's Fanasia and Disney Musical Classic's, Lizzie McGuire TV series, Disney Country Kid's, Disney's Beauty & The Beast Soundtrack, Radio Disney Kid Jams
~EPCOT/MAJIC KINGDOM-1 DAY LEFT PARK PASS!(FROM AUGUST 1983)

ISO: Pin Bag, Pins, Lanyards,NO PIN BACKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter