Combo Baskets and other ?'s about Perfect Gift

Stimpy

<font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says
I can never say enough about how great Shirley is! She is the nicest person and her baskets are amazing! We're getting ready to order again for our upcoming Western cruise and I was looking for some ideas.

I wanted to get one basket for our stateroom. We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary, my DD's 1st Birthday and also need stuff for our DS 5 1/2. ANy ideas for things for all of us? So far I've come up with the basics: bubbles, juice, choc chip cookies, underwater camera, sand toys for the baby, M&M's. Any other suggestions? We don't drink soda and the kids don't like candy (besides the M&M's which 1 small bag will last all week!)

Also, I'm ordering one for my parents. Can Shirley put in a bottle of Bailey's or is there restrictions on alcoholic beverages (i.e only wine)?

What's a good day to call? I imagine weekends are pretty busy.
Is 1 month too soon or too late to call?

Thanks for any advice!

Hi there, and cannot agree enough about Shirley & Norm... :goodvibes

To my knowledge (as we did this) there are no restrictions on bottles...I know my fil had baileys, and something else.. :rolleyes:

I was just reading another poster who mentioned kites for the kids for deck 10, which sounds like fun...

Trying to think of other things, tattoees, princess crowns, color by number (dd loves this)....

HTH

:goodvibes

WHY can I not find their website? Can you let me know what it is?

Thank you!

maybe she could get your family some sort of matching shirts that you could all where one night in a family portrait

from what i hear - she gives great ideas when you call and talk to her!

Shirley put Mickey ear headbands in our basket for me and DD5. They were fun to wear around the ship, and especially at the character breakfast. She also put a tiara and earring set in DD's basket and she wore that crown everywhere! Shirley does an outstanding job and is a fabulous person!
Susie :sunny:

Shirley's baskets are the best!

One of my DD8's favorites was a seashell collection bag along with a chart to identify shells - she absolutely loved it! Her basket (really a GIGANTIC sand pail) also had bubbles, DD8's favorite snacks and lots of juice boxes. The juice boxes were great to have in the room - the in-room "ice cooler" kept them just right.
:rockband:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter