Combining Packages at TDR?

Runnsally

DIS Veteran
Hi, all. I am planning three nights/four days at TDR as part of a larger Japan trip. I realize this is by no means the most cost effective option, but any thoughts on whether combining a one night package followed by a two night package would work logistically? Is this even allowed? Based on the current packages, itinerary would look like...

Day 1 - DL
Day 2 - DS/FS (from package 1) and DL (from package 2) - effectively a park hopping day with premier access from both packages
Day 3 - DS/FS
Day 4 - DS

Thanks!

I currently have a 3 day and a 2 day vacation package that overlap on the 3rd day. We are going in June, and I’m concerned about getting individual hotel nights. I might cancel the 2 day package. I couldn’t get the same hotel room type for both packages. June was very competitive. I asked around and was told it’s perfectly fine and all days will work just like 2 packages. You could also do two 2 day packages and do room only in the 2nd night.

I currently have a 3 day and a 2 day vacation package that overlap on the 3rd day. We are going in June, and I’m concerned about getting individual hotel nights. I might cancel the 2 day package. I couldn’t get the same hotel room type for both packages. June was very competitive. I asked around and was told it’s perfectly fine and all days will work just like 2 packages. You could also do two 2 day packages and do room only in the 2nd night.
Thanks - this is very helpful. I’m definitely leaning toward the two package plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter