Coloring in my Tag

idratherbeinwdw

<br><font face="comic sans MS" color=violet>I'll n
Hi

According to this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=592631
I can request tech board fairies to add color to my self-generated tag. I am not sure if I am not asking in the right place, or if the rules have since changed, but I have had no luck with my requests so far. The thread above indicates all you have to do is ask to get colors in my "homemade" tag (unlike actually being tagged, which I know is random). I would really love the tag I made to be in the color and font I am posting this in if possible (comic sans purple). If the font isn't doable, I'd be more than happy with just the color. Hope someone can help!

Actually we don't really routinely do that anymore as it can get out of hand with too many requests. The Tag Fairy's post is now a little outdated.

However since you finally hit 1000 posts, and changed your smilie to pretty please, we can help you out.

Caskbill said:
Actually we don't really routinely do that anymore as it can get out of hand with too many requests. The Tag Fairy's post is now a little outdated.

However since you finally hit 1000 posts, and changed your smilie to pretty please, we can help you out.

What a great post to wake up to! Thanks for the explanation, and WOOHOO I am PURPLE at last! And the ORANGE was a surprise--and my other favorite color, how did you know?! I guess you techies are amazing in more ways than one I am one happy camper.

Thanks so much Caskbill, I love my new colors! (and now I'm particularly glad I use and recommend your DVC planner, LOL!)

Caskbill's Planner Rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter