• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

College Program, valet parking coming back this month

Where can one find out info about the College Program?

The link in the first post or google it. There's a ton of info out there ans if you are interested google should be your first stop.

Where can one find out info about the College Program?
My daughter did it through Disney and worked with college advisor to get credits matched for
her degree. She stayed on as a seasonal employee until after graduation then moved to Fl to become a cast membe. they So work the college kids hard and there are loads of mandatory OT shifts. Fl labor laws do very little to protect employee.

My daughter did it through Disney and worked with college advisor to get credits matched for
her degree. She stayed on as a seasonal employee until after graduation then moved to Fl to become a cast membe. they So work the college kids hard and there are loads of mandatory OT shifts. Fl labor laws do very little to protect employee.
Thanks! We are in CA so was looking at DL vs. WDW program if it exists there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter