College Program paycheck

Sehsun

DIS Veteran
My question is regarding the WDW College Program's paychecks. I know that the hourly wage starts at $6.40. I think I read that they take your housing costs out of your paycheck, so you never have to pay a rent check? About how much would this leave for the actual paycheck that you receive? Any more useful information regarding the paychecks for the college program would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

When I was on the college program back in Fall '03, after my rent was taken out of my check, I think I have somewhere between $100 and $200 left over. It all depended on how much I worked. Also, you know if you work over time (40+ hours) you get time and a half. So say your usual pay is $6.00 an hour, it would be $9.00 an hour for any over time. Also, you get payed every week. There was kind of a silly joke people said about paychecks; Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday...aka E.P.C.O.T., get it? Anyway, have fun and see ya real soon!

Kristen :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter