Coki Beach & Sapphire in Same Day??

bogino

Mouseketeer
I've heard great things about both Coki Beach and Sapphire Beach. If I get to Coki early (i.e. 9:00) would I have enough time to spend a few hours there and ALSO go spend some time at Sapphire Beach as well. What time is everybody due back on the ship? Thx.

We just got off the Magic (3/9) and on St Thomas we did Coki Beach for 2 1/2 hours (9 to 11:30) , then went to Magens Beach for 2 hours (12 to 2 p.m. approx) then were dropped off at the shopping area until 4 p.m. and it worked really well. Enjoyed the snorkeling at Coki beach and we got there early enough that it was not crowded at all...

boat to Coki 7.00 each
bus to Magens beach 4 to 6 each (sorry having a mind block)
Magens beach to shopping 7.00 each
shopping to boat 3.00 each

not cheap but it gave us a flexibility that the tours did not.
also the driver was incredibly reliable coming back exactly when he said he would

good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter