cokes?

deanna23

Mouseketeer
I am looking at the drink packages and it will cost us $700 for a week. I was just wanting to know how much a coke cost without a package and a beer. thank you for your help, deanna

Per rccl website:

The fountain soda package entitles you to unlimited refills at any of our bars or lounges, Windjammer Café, Main Dining Room and our private destinations. A complimentary Coca-Cola® souvenir cup is included as part of every fountain soda package. The cost of a fountain soda package is determined by the length of your stay, with an average daily cost of $6.50 for adults and $4.50 for children* plus gratuity. (*Child prices available for kids under 18.) The fountain soda package is sold for the entire length of the cruise vacation only. Only fountain soda is offered with the soda packages. The mini bar sodas are not included in the package and carry a separate charge.

Enjoy savings off the onboard price by pre-purchasing online.

I am looking at the drink packages and it will cost us $700 for a week. I was just wanting to know how much a coke cost without a package and a beer. thank you for your help, deanna

Sodas are $2.50, and most mocktails (non-alcoholic cocktails like pina coladas) are $4. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker so can't help with beer prices - sorry! I got the non-alcoholic royal replenish package on my last cruise and thought it was great, just because it was nice not to have to worry about the cost every time i got a drink onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter