Coke freestyle / Water options in HRH or Portofino

DRGUK

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a 2 week family break to Universal next Summer, from the UK. When we last visited for a week in Summer 2018, we stayed at RPR and, although we loved the hotel, we found the water situation less than ideal for long family stays ($7+ water bottles etc).

I was really glad to see in some recent youtube videos that they now have a coke freestyle machine at RPR and we were planning to use this for our trip next year, mostly for water (no more Uber trips to Walmart for huge crates of water - yay). However, the room rates for RPR next summer are currently horrific, so it may be significantly cheaper to stay at HRH or Portofino. Does anyone know whether these hotels also now have Coke freestyle machines? I've tried looking online but I can't find any mention of them. I would be surprised if they had only installed these at one of the three premier hotels, but I just want to be sure before booking.

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning a 2 week family break to Universal next Summer, from the UK. When we last visited for a week in Summer 2018, we stayed at RPR and, although we loved the hotel, we found the water situation less than ideal for long family stays ($7+ water bottles etc).

I was really glad to see in some recent youtube videos that they now have a coke freestyle machine at RPR and we were planning to use this for our trip next year, mostly for water (no more Uber trips to Walmart for huge crates of water - yay). However, the room rates for RPR next summer are currently horrific, so it may be significantly cheaper to stay at HRH or Portofino. Does anyone know whether these hotels also now have Coke freestyle machines? I've tried looking online but I can't find any mention of them. I would be surprised if they had only installed these at one of the three premier hotels, but I just want to be sure before booking.

We are heavy water drinkers at the parks and in general and I believe all resorts have the freestyle machines. I think Portofino’s was in Sal’s and I’m blanking on where HRH’s was. I do love the one at Aventura where you can access it 24/7. We also tote along collapsible bottles/cups which is convenient.

We are heavy water drinkers at the parks and in general and I believe all resorts have the freestyle machines. I think Portofino’s was in Sal’s and I’m blanking on where HRH’s was. I do love the one at Aventura where you can access it 24/7. We also tote along collapsible bottles/cups which is convenient.
Thanks, that's good to hear. I think we will probably end up at Portofino if the prices at RPR don't come back down soon.

We personally like Portofino better than RPR for various reasons but that’s only our opinion. You may be pleasantly surprised if you haven’t stayed there yet.

PB does have one in Sal's. We always take our Yeti canteen and refill it in the parks and at the hotel, so much cheaper and we are not soda drinkers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter