Coffee

BadgerBruce

DIS Veteran
Sailing on our first cruise on the Wonder very soon. Can anyone tell me if coffee is include at the free beverage stations, like at the WDW resorts? If not, where can I get some? Thanks.

You can get specialty coffees (espresso, mochas, americano, cold brew, etc.) for a charge at Cove Cafe. If ordinary drip coffee is ok with you, you also can get it at Cabanas in addition to all the places mentioned above.

FWIW, we learned this cruise that the coffee in the dining rooms and Palo is the same. The difference is it is pulled more slowly by the servers in Palo so the mix remains the same whereas in the MDR all the servers are pulling at roughly the same time so the mix gets all messed up.

Not Nescafe any more - so glad! It's actually quite drinkable now. A but strong for my taste but actually coffee not dishwater flavoured with whatever that was that they named Nescafe. I think it's Joffrey's.

Where is this coffee, in Cabanas or the MDRs?

Where is this coffee, in Cabanas or the MDRs?

I believe it's throughout. MDRs, Cabanas, and drink stations. I'm rather particular on coffee and I was pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good. I thought I would have to go to Cove for coffee but never did. It's definitely not the Nescafe anymore.

I believe it's throughout. MDRs, Cabanas, and drink stations. I'm rather particular on coffee and I was pleasantly surprised, it was pretty good. I thought I would have to go to Cove for coffee but never did. It's definitely not the Nescafe anymore.

Thank GOODNESS. My husband and I *really* like our coffee, and every cruise my husband comments, "Everything is top notch A #1 on this cruise line, but what is up with this coffee? ".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter