• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coffee Filters, Utensils, Etc To Take To BWV Studio?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
One of these trips I'm gonna write this down, 5th trip to a BW Standard Studio and I can't remember what kind of coffee filters are needed, I guess I'll need a good knife, cheese slicer and corkscrew, so, what kind of filters and what else should we bring to make breakfast and snack time easier?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

There is supposed to be a Corkscrew in the studios. If there isn't you can call Mousekeeping and tell them it is missing. Of course it won't be a Rabbit or one of those even newer Electronic Blue ones, just the old fashioned kind. As for the Coffee filters I believe it is the basic round ones for your average 10-12 cup coffee maker. If you want sharp knives, cheese slicers & other metal utensils you'll need to bring your own. We tried to get them to bring us some regular cereal bowls last year instead of the cardboard ones they stock the studios with but the only thing they could find for us was a serving bowl or a mixing bowl supposedly. I've heard they will bring wine glasses if you request them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter