Coffee & Dessert late at the Contemporary

mickeysaver

<font color=blue>WINNER of the world's worst limer
I have a group of folks that are joining me and my honey for a MK Specialty/Wishes Fireworks Cruise. Our cruise is based from the Contemporary. Can anyone tell me if any of the restaurants there would be open at 10:00 pm for coffee and dessert? TIA Mickey

I believe your only two options are either the Outer Rim Lounge on the 4th floor or Food and Fun center on the first floor. Concourse Steakhouse and California Grill close at 10:00 PM, Chef Mickey's closes at 9:30 PM. I believe that the Outer Rim does serve desserts. Someone else on the boards may know for sure. The Food & Fun Center on the first floor is open 24 hours. I am sure you would be able to purchase coffee and some type of dessert. This is the Contemporary's "fast food" snack bar.

Depending on the time your fireworks crusie is over, you may be able to make it to Concourse Steakhouse before it closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter