Coffee at Boardwalk Bakery

tiggerriffic

Earning My Ears
I keep hearing how awful the coffee is in WDW, with exception of the Kona cafe at the Poly. Is the coffee at the Boardwalk bakery just as bad? We are staying at the Beach Club, so its not too far of a walk. Friends of ours frequent the Bakery for Lattes and I've never heard them complain.
Any experiences?

Thanks!

I am rather particular about my coffee, and I actually have found WDW coffee to be not too bad. It is not premium, top shelf, but it is definitely satisfying and flavorful IMHO.

I stayed at BWV over Thanksgiving and enjoyed the Boardwalk Bakery coffee several times. Very nice and loooove those yummy breakfast pastries.

Hi, I thought the coffee at the BW bakery was the same as all other places. I could be wrong, but I did not care for it at all.
We were last there 12/5-9. I will agree that the pastries were good though!:)

I'm not a coffee drinker so can't comment on that but don't get me going on the pastries and desserts there.... I'm gaining weight just remembering everything I ate there in a weeks time!:p

I purchased a coffee there last Saturday night. It tasted like the rest of WDW world coffee. But if you get the eclair or brownie with it, it's amazing how much better the coffee tastes.

HBC

I honestly think the coffee tastes exactly the same at the BW Bakery as it does at Capt. Cook's at the Poly. It's not the best coffee I've ever had, but it's certainly not the worst. To me, it kind of has this "funky" taste, like a flavored coffee. I really believe it has to do w/Florida's water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter