Code for Disney on Ice Mickey & Minnie

dorazio8

DISNEY FANATIC - I DREAM IN DISNEY
Hello
I am checking to see if anyone knows the presale code for disney on ice mickey and minnies magical journey, i know there was a code for finding nemo where you could get tickets for 10.00 , i am trying to see if there is anything like that, or any presale codes,
Thanks
kim

also you could try ALD
btw we just went to Nemo On Ice (my kids won tickets) and it was really good.

If you wait until the day the presale goes off you can use code MCD for $10 tickets for NY and NJ.

Where is the entertainment book offer of buy one get one free?
I have the 2005 entertainment book and can't find it. Or is this
only for Disney on ice in certain places? We live in South Texas
and Disney on ice is comming here and I am planning on taking my DD and would love a discount!!!

Thanks for any help

Wintermom:Pinkbounc

Thanks for all of your helpful replys,

I love this Board.........................

Kim

Originally posted by LisaNJ25
If you wait until the day the presale goes off you can use code MCD for $10 tickets for NY and NJ.

I'm anxiously waiting for that day LOL. I want to take DS for his bday!

I saw Monsters Inc. with Mikey on ice on the side of a bus yesterday.

I am trying to get the discount code for the mailer that went out for the show at Boardwalk Hall in NJ Jan 8, does anyone have the code for that? I would appreciate it!

Thank you for posting the codes. I'll try tomorrow to see if the codes work for my area!

Susan

Originally posted by liz mommy
I was wondering when is the presale date for the NY/NJ area?

Pre-Sale goes off on Nov 27th for NY/NJ. Like Summer I will be waiting for the 28th at 9:30 am to buy tickets lol It worst than a concert.

I want to take my family to the one at Boardwalk Hall, NJ too. Ticketmaster's site stated internet sale starts 12/06/04 (not presale) . Where is everyone buying there tickets at? I'd love to get them sooner(for Christmas). Can anyone help?

Kimba

Does anyone know when the presale for Minnie and Mickey is for the Baltimore shows that start in february? Also the code for the shows?

I would also like to know how to find the coupon in Entertainment for buy 1 get 1 free. Is it in all books, I have both the Orland & one for my area.

I ordered my tickets for Nemo and used the code MCD but it didn't take. Please tell me how to do it correctly.

Thanks

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter