CocaCola 5 free per coupon

I got coke
Diet coke
Barq cream soda
Vault( it's and energy drink by coke)

I've used the coupons at Target and Publix, with no problems. They either scan it 5 times or add up the total for five 2-liters and take off that one total.

So far I've gotten:
Sprite
Coke and any variation
Fanta
Barqs
Minute Maid lemonade
Nestea Iced Tea

No Dr Pepper--Pepsi is the bottler for that around here.

disneysteve said:
I must say, whatever idiot at Coke decided to print the words "5 FREE" in light gray ink on a silver background needs to go back to art school.

Isn't that the truth?!?!
As if it isn't hard enough to get the cashier to realize the coupon really is for FIVE 2 liters! Then they have to squint at it and I always feel like they think I printed the darn coupon myself!

Cheerbop. Dr Pepper is either depending on your area, and in a few areas it overlaps and is both :confused3

I've gotten Coke, CF Coke, Diet Coke, CF Diet Coke, Diet Dr. Pepper, CF Diet Dr. Pepper, Pink and yellow Minute Maid lemonaide, and orange and grape Fanta. Coke is the bottler for Dr. Pepper here. And yes, every time I've used one, the cashier has had to call a manager to help them.

I just got back from the grocery and they told me DR. pepper is a pepsi product ,,
and it says on the bottle "a product of dr pepper bottlling co."""
I really wanted the Dr. Pepper the most,, hubby loves that stuff , and we don't drink coke ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

also did you all find the nestea in the 2 litter bottles ???

casndan said:
Cheerbop. Dr Pepper is either depending on your area, and in a few areas it overlaps and is both :confused3

Man, does my hubby wish it was a Coke product here.... !!!!!!!
Lucky for you!

JuneChickie said:
I just got back from the grocery and they told me DR. pepper is a pepsi product ,,
and it says on the bottle "a product of dr pepper bottlling co."""
I really wanted the Dr. Pepper the most,, hubby loves that stuff , and we don't drink coke ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The Dr. Pepper here says "a product of dr pepper bottling co" also...how do you know whether it's bottled by Pepsi or Coke??? The Dr Pepper is placed right between the Pepsi and Coke products in our local grocery store so that doesn't tell me anything either. We rarely drink Coke products since I'm a Pepsi drinker and DH drinks Mtn Dew but I would love to use my coupons for Dr Pepper!!

I called coca cola this afternoon. I called locally and a long distance number they gave me for inquireing minds want to know.

Dr. Pepper is NOT a coke product in the USA ,,,,, only in Canada,,
even if the the coke guy puts it up on the shelves ,,
Dr. Pepper is not bottled by them in the USA. THe coupons come from
the actual Coke company. THey have many subsituaries *can't spell that*.
So its good only on genuine Coke products ,, the ones "rparmfamily"
listed in her post as getting plus the sports drink "vault" ....

I could have checked out with Dr. Pepper today because the lady
didn't bother to pay attn. to what bottles I was buying, Darn,,
should have gotten all dr.pepper. Well I only got 5 bottles ,....

And yes,,, my cashier made me feel like I printed that coupon off
myself. She kept saying 5 bottles ,, really ,, good for 5 bottles
where did you get this ? 5 bottles ,, I just wanted to "ring" her right out
the front door.

But free is free and wellll chickie loves getting something for free ,,
I think we ought to post a "pic" link of cashiers looking our coupons
over ,,,,,,,,,,,, :crazy: :rotfl2:

We also have cashier issues even when we tell them it is for FIVE free bottles. However, local grocery is used to us now and have seen the coupon enough times that they know what to do. I usually only bring one or two coupons because I think they would freak if they knew we won over 100 2 liters of coke :blush:
Most often, we get the lemonade, iced tea, coke caffiene free, sprite, diet coke, fanta (orange), and nestea iced tea.

Barqs rootbeer is a coke product I just need to find it in a two liter. DH would jump for joy over mello yellow (very hard to find!)

DD8 made $15.00 selling Minute Maid Lemonade one day! :wave2:

I've gotten:

Coke
diet Coke
Sprite
Barqs
Fresca
Minute Maid Lemonade

I'll have to look for the 2-liter bottles of iced tea. I haven't seen those but I wasn't really looking either. I haven't had any problems with them at the grocery store.

So, has everyone gotten all of their coupons?

I was due to get 9 (I saved the winning emails too) and only received 4 to date. It just seems w/August expirations that they would've come by now. I was certain to check the envelopes carefully and I never got more than one in an envelope.

I could have sworn that we should have gotten three but only received two. I didn't play regularly, though, and didn't keep track so I don't know for sure. Ah well, ten free bottles is better than none, right?!

Does anyone remember what sweepstakes we were entered into when we won the coupons? And did anyone win anything else?

I should have gotten 4 coupons ( i started playing late) and only got 1. Any idea on how to check the status?

We won 95 bottles and used them for

Barq's
Fresca which I LOVVE never had it before the coupons but I will pay for it when our coupon supply runs out.
Mr. Pibb
Coke
Diet Coke
Sprite
Ginger Ale-I think it is Schweppes. It says bottled by Coke on the label.
Nestea
Minute Maid
Fanta

Sometimes they will let me use more than one, other times I have to break up my purchase. I have been piece-mealing them so I dont end up with a bunch of old flat soda.

I went and redeemed 1 coupon and publix and the lady kept staring at me and then looking at the coupon then me and then the coupon, then she put it in 5 times and I got my coke.

I found out about this one after it was over! To bad I could have used 3 or 4 of those coupons for the summer! Maybe they will do something like it again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter