Coca Cola question

bobnjill927

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me if Coke Zero is available at the parks or resorts? I have not been to Disney for about 5 years. We are going in late March. Thanks for your help!pixiedust:

11.gif

I haven't seen Coke Zero in the parks lately but they might sell it at the resorts. I would imagine you'd have to buy it in bottles instead of a restaurant or snack bar but I could be wrong.

I can appreciate this question because I love Coke Zero too and hate Diet Coke. I was just there last week. I can say for sure they had it in the Wilderness Lodge at the Roarin' Fork self-serve fountain drink section. Also at the self-serve fountain drink section of Backlot Express in DHS. However, I don't remember it being anywhere else in any of the parks. I ended up drinking a lot of iced tea and sugar-free lemonade.

Thanks for the reply - I will try to remember the DHS location. I was reading the thread for Pop Century, where I will be staying, and it said they have Coke Zero.

Can anyone confirm that?

Two weeks ago Port orleans had Coke Zero but not SSR. I like Coke Zero better than diet Coke also but I wish it was caffiene free.

Thanks for the reply - I will try to remember the DHS location. I was reading the thread for Pop Century, where I will be staying, and it said they have Coke Zero.

Can anyone confirm that?

We stayed at Pop Century during Christmas and they did have Coke Zero :)

In December 2007, they had coke zero on the fountain at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot in the Land Pavilion. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter