CM Thank You Cards

Queenie

Mouseketeer
I want to make some thank you cards to give to CM's and other people who helped us enjoy our vacation. I want the wording to be something like this:

"Thank You for making our trip to WDW that extra bit Magical!"

Does this sound OK to you? If you've made these before, how big did you make them and how many did you take? We're staying off property in Scott's parents timeshare (you carry your own bags) and we only have 1 table service dinner booked in Disney. We normally eat at counter service or outside restaurants. I'm thinking of leaving them on the table with the tip inside if the server was very good.

Advice please!

I've never done this before but it sounds like a nice idea - and I know other people do it. You can give them to CMs in the parks too who sprinkle a little PD on your vacation. I think they can add them to their file to demonstrate their good service skills.

Like your phrase too. I musn't add thank you cards to my creation list as I'm already designing an autograph book, tee shirts and thank you cards for mousekeeping... oh and luggage tags! :rotfl:

Post some pictures so we can see how they turn out.

RJ

Thank You Card.jpg

This is my initial design (if it works!) What do you think?

That's a great idea.

We had talked with a couple in August who used to give the CM's tokens from NASA (with no monetary value, as CM's can not take gifts-- they had to get it cleared through CM Staffing or something) to thank them for a magical experience. I thought that was cool too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter