CM Party: November?

Kc0912

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I’m booked to stay 31Oct - 7Nov. I am aware this coincides with high achiever CM Party that’s usually held 1st Monday in Nov.

Touring plans are showing it to be in the MK this year - is this confirmed? I know 2018 was in the MK, but I believe HS held it in 2017? Just wondering at what point do we get confirmation, is that an announcement Disney makes? Or do we just kind of figure it out when Park Hours are published?

Thanks heaps!

Hi everyone,

I’m booked to stay 31Oct - 7Nov. I am aware this coincides with high achiever CM Party that’s usually held 1st Monday in Nov.

Touring plans are showing it to be in the MK this year - is this confirmed? I know 2018 was in the MK, but I believe HS held it in 2017? Just wondering at what point do we get confirmation, is that an announcement Disney makes? Or do we just kind of figure it out when Park Hours are published?

Thanks heaps!
The last few years it’s been at MK. There’s no way Disney will be closing DHS at 4:00; plan on MK closing at 4:00 on whichever date is chosen for the CM celebration.

The last few years it’s been at MK. There’s no way Disney will be closing DHS at 4:00; plan on MK closing at 4:00 on whichever date is chosen for the CM celebration.

Thanks. Absolutely agree that they’d be stupid (and Disney is many things- never “stupid”) to have in HS this year, but wasn’t sure whether it’s meant to move around and maybe it’s AK’s turn?

No; it has to be a park that can accommodate lots of character meets, food stations, and fireworks.

As soon as it’s announced, it’ll be posted here to warn of the 4:00p closing.

I don’t have info before this right at my fingertips, but:

2016: Thursday 11/17, MK closed at 4:30 pm
2017: Thursday 11/30, MK closed at 4:30pm
2018: Monday 11/5, MK closed at 4:30pm

Just FYI.

I don’t have info before this right at my fingertips, but:

2016: Thursday 11/17, MK closed at 4:30 pm
2017: Thursday 11/30, MK closed at 4:30pm
2018: Monday 11/5, MK closed at 4:30pm

Just FYI.

Interesting, so it’s not always the first week? Thanks for this. I’ve just gone back and found the post from Hollywood Studios and that was 2012, not 2017- my mistake.
I’ll assume for MK closing early Nov 5- though there’s a chance it won’t be this week at all

I remember going to MK in 2016 on 11/17 when the party was that year. It was great - no big crowds at all and many rides were practically walk-ons or short waits (except 7DMT, but even that line was much shorter than usual). We ended up leaving before 4 to visit the gingerbread house over at GF which had opened that day if I remember correctly.

The only way you'll know the party day is when WDW posts the hours. And as much as I believe they would love to have it at HS I can't imagine they would be able to for a long time so I think it's going to be at MK for the foreseeable future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter