Club room at Royal Pacific

ambermiller6970

Earning My Ears
I am so excited, and had to share with someone!

We have a reservation at Hard Rock in a 2 queen room, as that was the only room available when I made our reservation. I have been stalking the AP rates to see if a club room could open up at HRH next weekend, with no luck. Today A royal club level king opened up for our 2 nights at Royal Pacific. It’s not HRH, but I am super excited!

I am so excited, and had to share with someone!

We have a reservation at Hard Rock in a 2 queen room, as that was the only room available when I made our reservation. I have been stalking the AP rates to see if a club room could open up at HRH next weekend, with no luck. Today A royal club level king opened up for our 2 nights at Royal Pacific. It’s not HRH, but I am super excited!
Congrats! We haven't stayed club lately, but definitely enjoyed the RPR club when we took the family 3 years ago.

Do they typically send out a "welcome email" before you arrive that includes the menu? If so, how many days ahead is that usually sent?

What food options did they have then?

Thanks!
Sorry for the delay in my response.

The Evening food was not inspiring. Maybe every 3 days it rotated. Lot of empanadas and one night we had chicken tenders/fingers, another night meatballs, with the normal cheese cubes with crackers, veggies, a couple cold salads. Not sure you would be happy making this your dinner.

Late evening was desserts...typical little desserts...nothing stood out.

They did really well with beverages, good selection and the staff would come around to refill your wine or get another beer.

Breakfast was danish, muffins, bagels, donuts, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereals, juices, only one toaster though.

Lunch was just snacks.

Stayed club for my mother (89) so she could easily get breakfast and snacks while I was in meetings. It really worked out well for us. No regrets. The staff were cute. They looked out for her and made her stay memorable.

Hope your trip is as fun.

Sorry for the delay in my response.

The Evening food was not inspiring. Maybe every 3 days it rotated. Lot of empanadas and one night we had chicken tenders/fingers, another night meatballs, with the normal cheese cubes with crackers, veggies, a couple cold salads. Not sure you would be happy making this your dinner.

Late evening was desserts...typical little desserts...nothing stood out.

They did really well with beverages, good selection and the staff would come around to refill your wine or get another beer.

Breakfast was danish, muffins, bagels, donuts, hard boiled eggs, fruit, cereals, juices, only one toaster though.

Lunch was just snacks.

Stayed club for my mother (89) so she could easily get breakfast and snacks while I was in meetings. It really worked out well for us. No regrets. The staff were cute. They looked out for her and made her stay memorable.

Hope your trip is as fun.

They have 2 toasters again now.

I agree, the empanadas aren`t great. We did try them, but we don`t use the lounge for food in the evenings, mostly have a glass or 3 of wine and maybe a snack.

Many people do manage to make their evening meal out of the food though we noticed.

They are looking to make it more appetiser/snack like offerings though going forward which is what it`s supposed to be.

I`m glad your mum had a lovely time, the staff there are very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter