• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Club Penguin

james'mommy

<font color=green>I've always been a green stripe
DS just discovered this yesterday. How does this work. So far it has been free. How much can you do without buying a membership? Is it worth paying the monthly fee? Thanks.

Well i have one too and theres acually not a whole lot you can do without a membership but you can play certain games and buy a pet and you can become a police like guy and do missions. and idk about the monthly fee cuz i havent acually tried paying for it yet. :)

They sell gift cards for membership. Also you can pay for one month, under $5 on your credit card and then cancel so as not to have a recurring payment, very easy. Signed up for one month, canceled the next day. My never played after the first week. Only cost him $5

my ds6 got the gift card last april , he would play every day if we let him, he collects the toys too, (they give you a token that you can redeem for online coins) we have it set up so he can only use some preset phrases when talking to others. he really loves it.

I had one with a membership. I bought all these clothes and cool items. Once your membership runs out and you don't refill it, you can't wear those items. You can do a lot more when you are a member.

My kids have been playing CP for years. The game was originally developed in Canada and had and still has a very big following here. Disney bought them out and owns it now. Definitely have seen some improvements since Disney took it over (more polished). The membership is so worth it. It makes the playing experience so much more fun ( kind of like webkinz but with penguins).:thumbsup2

My kids are playing as we speak. It didn' take long before they wanted memberships. There were lots of things they couldn't do that they wanted to without the membership. We use the monthly membership as reward for completing their reward chart for good behaviour.

My DS8 loves it too! We used the membership as a reward for good behavior as well - and it still works! Totally worth the $. He also collects the toys and books.

DS9 LOVES CP. I feel like its a safe way for him to be online and chatting with friends etc. A few of his classmates play too so he has them as friends, and he loves checking to see if he got CP postcards from them. He collects the toys as well and loves the game on his nintendo DSI. CP gets a thumbs up in our house. Oh and we pay for the membership too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter