Club Level Portofino

_Laurie_D

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed club level at Portofino recently? I've read a few reviews on Trip Advisor recently where people claim it not being worth it anymore and isn't as good as it use to be. If anyone has stayed club level recently what is your opinion? Pictures would be great also!
Thanks so much!! :)

Check the pbh sticky for pictures

Also you can use the search feature of some pics of club offerings

Bumber shoot........I saw 1 person mention Club was disappointing as they weren't in the same floor as Club Level and how disappointing compared to the Poly at Disney. The usual stuff.......someone said they thought the life guards operations were strange???? Very odd complaint......only ever seen the lifeguards at all hotels be proper lifeguards. Very attentive and don't take their eyes off the pools.

OP........don't rely on TA for a proper opinion on any hotel........use as a guideline, and the vast majority are super positive for PBH.

Read the stickies on here.......there are already pictures of the hotel in them. Club Lounge and recent food too. And the Universal website has room pictures of PBH if you want to check that out too........

www.universalorlando.com

https://www.disboards.com/threads/portofino-bay-hotel-info-faq-s-and-more.3494622/

Has anyone stayed club level at Portofino recently? I've read a few reviews on Trip Advisor recently where people claim it not being worth it anymore and isn't as good as it use to be. If anyone has stayed club level recently what is your opinion? Pictures would be great also!
Thanks so much!! :)

Hello! I stayed in November/December this past year. It's funny but I had the exact opposite feeling about Portofino. I felt their CL put Disney's to shame. We actually cancelled our CL Poly stay to stay there and we are SO happy we did. We have done Wilderness Lodge CL several times already, and when comparing to Portofino, the food is more plentiful at Portofino. You can make a full dinner out of it. For example there was Chicken Fettuccini one night, Fajitas another, pasta another, Asian chicken another. Can't remember the other two. Always had a side, such as rice or pasta and then vegetables. Full salad bar, tons of cheese options, crackers, cold veggies, etc. Beer and wine included during dinner hours plus the option of mixed drinks (for a fee). Breakfast was Scrambled Eggs, Tater tots, hard boiled eggs, cereals, tons of pastries, bagels, breads, oatmeal, etc.

Bagged snacks, cookies, granola bars, etc. for snack time, which was so convenient to grab and bring back to the parks. Someone else had also mentioned that Portofino, during the month of December, did a trial with small sandwiches during the lunch hour. I'm not sure as to whether or not they are going to keep doing it, we have not heard from anyone since .
If you check the Portofino Sticky you'll see my full review, as well as others. I'll be back at Portofino CL again this year. Good luck deciding!!

Last edited:
I saw 1 person mention Club was disappointing as they weren't in the same floor as Club Level and how disappointing compared to the Poly at Disney.

And of course that's true at portofino. But it's not a change. Silly TA peeps. :)

I've always felt the lifeguards at uni are a step above Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter