Club level PBH no view choice?

Gator Kate

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
From what I could glean you can choose bed type and club level but I didn't see an option for choosing view? I understand the rooms are scattered throughout the hotel but we'd like to have a bay view room and saw no way to select it.
It's been years since we stayed at Universal so I'm probably a little rusty on booking procedures. Thanks for any help.

In my experience when we have booked club level the room is always in the Villa Wing and overlooks one of the pools. We have never been assigned anything else. Not sure if you can request somewhere else, but I was under the impression that the Villa Wing is the club wing.

In my experience when we have booked club level the room is always in the Villa Wing and overlooks one of the pools. We have never been assigned anything else. Not sure if you can request somewhere else, but I was under the impression that the Villa Wing is the club wing.
Thanks for replying. Do the rooms in that wing connect interiorly to the club lounge?

Thanks for replying. Do the rooms in that wing connect interiorly to the club lounge?
I’m not sure of this answer as when we went last August, we had booked a garden view club room and at that time the lounge was being refurbished and was temporarily located in the ballrooms (which was still interiorly located). Not sure of the location now that it’s been fully renovated. I did want to add, though, that we were surprisingly upgraded to a bayview room which was sweet! This room was in the Villa wing. So I’m thinking they must have bayview deluxe club rooms in the Villa wing as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter