Club Level - is it worth it?

Mountainside Owner

Earning My Ears
Aside from the lounge with the food and drinks, are there any other benefits to staying at Club Level? I'm trying to decide between a regular room or Club room at Polynesian. What benefit does the concierge provide?

Thanks for any input!

Aside from the lounge with the food and drinks, are there any other benefits to staying at Club Level? I'm trying to decide between a regular room or Club room at Polynesian. What benefit does the concierge provide?

Thanks for any input!

Worth is subjective as it's different for everyone, but it's worth it to us as we love having the lounge for someplace else to go and relax other than in our room or around the resort (although the snacks and drinks are nice ;)). I have never used IPO for any of our CL stays as I like to do everything myself, but IPO is available to answer any questions or concerns you might have prior to your stay and they will book your ADRs/dinner shows should you want them to do that. Using IPO isn't mandatory, but it is nice that they are there to help if you need anything. One thing they cannot do, however, is get you an ADR someplace that is already booked as they do not have any extra pull over what you can get. We have stayed GV at the Poly, but are trying CL in December and although I can't comment on the CL part, the Poly is an amazing resort and I have read great reviews lately on CL and can't wait to try it. Good luck deciding, but CL is a nice perk and we do enjoy it :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter