Club level at Royal Pacific or Jurassic Suite?

Felicis

DIS Veteran
Just realised that the cost of these two options is pretty much the same for us.

We are doing 3 nights at Royal Pacific, 2 full days at the parks, at the end of our holiday in Orlando (at DW for 10 nights before moving). It is me, DH and DD (10). Obviously all in the one room at DW.

We have prebooked the club room, thinking that it sounded like a nice treat, but now I think about it, maybe we are better off making the treat the separate room the Jurassic suite offers? My thinking around this is that DD is celiac, so unlikely to be able to eat the food in the club room (unless they cater for allergies?) I also think that we might not make it to the club rooms for the afternoon drinks. This makes the extra money we are spending on the room a bit of a waste, doesn't it?

Does club level offer anything else that a standard room at the Royal Pacific doesn't? (I haven't seen anything offered online, but you know how easily you can miss things!)

They do cater for allergies and do so very well apparently. You just need to contact them before hand and make them aware of the issues.

Sounds like you wouldn't get the use out of it that many do.

We don't think of it as a monetary thing. We like the chilling out space as we're there for so long.....we tend not to use it for dinner anyway, but the food is very good.......but if you're not going to make it back every day it won't be worth it money wise if that's a concern.

Sounds like for you, going with the Jurassic Suite would be a better fit for your family :)

Thanks for that. Good to know that they can cater for food requirements. Yeah, not sure we will make it back, as we have 2 park days, and I imagine a shopping day on check in day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter