Club 33 pricing announced-open to Golden Oaks residents first

It would seem capacity would be somewhat dependent if the Cosgroves participate or not.

I think they will open it up to others after the Golden Oak residents. If it has 4 locations then it should have a much higher capacity than Club 33 at Disneyland. So likely they can accept thousands of members. I would like to know exactly what you are getting for 15K a year though. I assume at the least it includes annual passes, extra tickets for friends and family, extra fast passes and entry to all the Club 33 locations at WDW.
If it is like Disneyland there will be access to special events throughout the year, and the ability to reserve things for special occasions like a character or a wine tasting.

I was looking at the rumored sites in the first article and I'm drawing a blank on the location of the Catwalk Bar. Where is that?

Sounds strange. It is a bar that was up high like a catwalk that can be accessed via a doorway by Brown Derby ......... the strange part is the bar was in the rafters overlooking the Soundstage Restaurant that is now Disney Playhouse. You could also get up there from the restaurant. I'm surprised it is even an intact space. Part of me was hoping they'd develop it on the upper floors of the facade left behind on Grand Street, right there overlooking SWL. Or truly above BD or over Starring Rolls with two levels ... giving them a rooftop viewing area of the night spectaculars.

From Disney Avenue. The people are on the floor of what is now Playhouse Disney (at this point it was a food court) and you look up to see Catwalk Bar overlooking it.

1.jpg

And looking down on the floor of Playhouse Disney

3.jpg

Laughing Place

DMGMPhoto-144.jpg

It would be up behind those screens. WHO would want to pay all that money and be up there unless Disney Playhouse is a goner.

Playhouse_Disney_03.JPG

Last edited:

Where do you buy your Club 33 merchandise besides eBay?
Merchandise is available in the Lobby of Club 33 in DL. All items are on display in two enclosed, glass bookcases. The Club CM takes your order, goes backstage, and then reappears with your purchases in a Club 33 shopping bag. It’s all very discreet.

I'm confused as to why anyone would pay that much money to eat at a theme park?

CRT's outrageous prices were high enough, club 33 is insane.
Is it not possible that the food at Club 33 could actually be good despite being in a theme park?

It’s not about the meal. It’s about the club. Think of it kind of like a country club or something where you pay to be in and it has perks. You pay to be in this and it has perks.

When your club cost more than, and is is easier to get a membership to than Augusta National, there’s a problem.

No perks at Disney are worth a $40,000 initial investment.

It’s not about the meal. It’s about the club. Think of it kind of like a country club or something where you pay to be in and it has perks. You pay to be in this and it has perks.
I think one could look at the fees as a worthwhile investment for business folk who might like to treat clients to something exclusive at WDW. Consider someone that might be a realtor in the Orlando area and how they could use that as leverage for home sales. Or perhaps an employer who is recruiting people for their company, pretty impressive perk to get a Club 33 meal out of the process.

I think one could look at the fees as a worthwhile investment for business folk who might like to treat clients to something exclusive at WDW. Consider someone that might be a realtor in the Orlando area and how they could use that as leverage for home sales. Or perhaps an employer who is recruiting people for their company, pretty impressive perk to get a Club 33 meal out of the process.
Anaheim does have a corporate membership. No word if Orlando will have that or not.

$15,000/yr,

DL 33 includes 4 PAPs so that’s about $3000 value.

It includes 50 day park hoppers for friends/family. At ~$175/ticket, that’s about ~9,000 in value (less if used as multi-day tix for F/F so let’s say $6000 value).

But, that’s about $9,000 worth of ticket media.

Now add (again these are DL perks) 6 FPs/day

A limited number of VIP tours.

Premium locations to view fireworks at all parks.

Now let’s add in possibilities not at DL but I think likely coming:

Premium access/FPs (not having to hope to snag at 60 days out) for Star Wars.

Front of the line reservation opportunity for the new Star Wars immersion hotel.

Concierge Plus level service.

I’m not sure it’s affordable but that’s not the same as saying it’s not worth it. I think it’d be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter